This page provides links to the websites of relevant stakeholders and also to important information available elsewhere on the internet.
Build up initiative
Launched in 2009, BUILD UP is a European Commission initiative aiming to reduce the energy consumption of buildings across Europe.
BUILD UP promotes the effective implementation of energy saving measures in buildings and offers free access to a wide range of information on best practices, technologies and legislation for energy reduction.
Via the interactive BUILD UP web portal , building professionals and public authorities across Europe can easily share experiences, knowledge and best practices.
European Commission portals
Related Commission portals
- 2009/125/EC, Directive establishing a framework for the setting of ecodesign requirements for energy-related Products (recast of 2005/32/EC)
- COM(2008) 660, Establishment of the Working Plan for 2009-2011 under the Ecodesign Directive
- Final Report 1st Working Plan (Revised final report 6 December 2007)
- COM(2008)397, Communication and Action Plan for Sustainable Consumption and Production and Sustainable Industrial Policy [of 16.7.2008]
- 2010/30/EU, Directive on the indication by labelling and standard product information of the consumption of energy and other resources by energy-related products of 19 May 2010 (recast of 92/75/EC)
- MEEuP, Methodology Report, VHK BV, Tender ENTR/03/96, Final report: 28.11.2005
- 66/2010, EU Ecolabel Regulation
- EIPRO study 2006 (scroll down on page)
- Full report